Throughout your own unique life journey to unlock your personal potential, have you accumulated a particular piece of knowledge, insight or wisdom that has helped you maintain and advance your wellbeing and that might be of interest and use to others?
Have you through taking on the challenge of a life landmark that entered your life, found a way to successfully navigate that challenge that could help others face up to and thrive in a similar situation?
If so do you fancy becoming a MANN of the Month?
Here at MANN uP we would welcome others joining up with us to promote male-affirmative messaging that can help guide and support others to advance.
We would like this section of the website to become a repository for your stories relating to aspects of your personal advancement journeys that others could be inspired by and learn from.
It could be something that has helped/helps you to unlock your potential relating to your:
- Psychological wellbeing (your mental and emotional health).
- Physical wellbeing (your diet, exercise, lifestyle or substance use).
- Relational wellbeing (your friendships, romantic and family relationships).
- Vocational wellbeing (your meaningful pursuit of a path of study/employment).
- Recreational wellbeing (hobbies, pastimes, passions and interests that enrich your life).
Or maybe it is what you learned by working through a life landmark (such as becoming a parent, starting a new career, getting married, dealing with bereavement, planning for retirement, dealing with divorce etc.) that could give insight and encouragement to others facing a similar situation.
If you have knowledge, insight or wisdom you would consider sharing to help others, please get in touch for further information on what is entailed in becoming a MANN of the Month (see the Contact section for ways to get in touch).