No one individual or group can possess all the knowledge, insight and wisdom needed and available to advance wellbeing in all aspects of an individual’s life.
MANN uP recognises that sometimes it is beneficial to call on specialist practitioners and organisations who have developed through their professional experience and practice, knowledge, insight and wisdom on a particular area of wellbeing, that they can offer as a service to others.
This enables a holistic approach to be adopted, that fully supports individuals to unlock their personal potential to be the best version of themselves, living their best possible life.
MANN uP wishes to develop a network of trusted partners that it can recommend for its programme clients and participants to tap into to access specialist guidance and support when taking action towards a specific wellbeing goal.
This could examples such as:
- Trusted partners for psychological wellbeing: including the likes of hypnotherapists or mindfulness practitioners.
- Trusted partners for physical wellbeing: including the likes of gyms, personal trainers, nutritionists, physiotherapists, addiction specialists or male grooming experts.
- Trusted partners for relational wellbeing: including the likes of parenting and family experts, friendship groups and societies, sex therapists or couples counsellors.
- Trusted partners for vocational wellbeing: including the likes of academic tutors, job coaches, business mentors or recruitment agencies.
- Trusted partners for recreational wellbeing: including the likes of sports teams, hobby groups, creative pastime organisations or voluntary groups.
MANN uP will only promote and recommend trusted partners that are:
- Attuned to and respectful of male-affirmative practice (i.e. those who can be empathetic to particular challenges/barriers males can face relative to their wellbeing).
- Attuned to and respectful of the concept of holistic wellbeing (i.e. success in one aspect of an individual's psychological, physical, relational, vocational or recreational wellbeing is intrinsically linked to investing in building levels of strength, stamina and resilience in others).
- Committed to offering an affirmative (i.e. supportive, hopeful and encouraging) environment to male clients/customers/service users.
READY TO BECOME A TRUSTED PARTNER
To find out more, get in touch via any of the means shown on the Contact page